Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sewwwwwwwwww...

This is an adendum (i don't care if i misspelled that or used it incorrectly...this is mah blogg, deal with it) to the last blog about a girl and crap.

Anyway, I didn't call. I txtd but I didnt' call. Turns out the number was to a hardline. Homie don't play that.
Photobucket

Anywoooo, it turned out that we ended up passing notes in class, which seemed odd since we were sitting right next to eachother. It was just like being back in high school. I'm assuming, since that's an aspect I've never experienced.

So, I've got oodles more space, so for your entertainment pleasure I give you:
FUNNY ANIMATED GiFs!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In closing:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'd like to see your own rendition of that last gif. next time I come to visit.

Becky said...

oh, and there's something about that fire-starting gopher's expression at the beginning that reminds me of a similar expression you do frequently. It made me smile!