Sunday, October 26, 2008

Call It(Whatever You Will)

Call it a fluke
Call it an accident
Call it a first kiss falling in love
And not knowing what to do next
"I Love You" is just a natural reflex

So you took off and flew away today
And Standing here alone, what could I say?
Here's to your life and something new
I hope he's good to you
I hope he makes things right
Because when I close my eyes...

Call it a broken heart
Call it every day falling apart
Call it no one feeling the same
As you did when you'd say my name
Call it me walking away in the end
Call this a life that needs to mend

Now in those mornings I still feel your touch
And when the wind blows I'm just an empty soul
Loking for this much
Lost in your rush
Just more lost trust
And sunrise just isn't the same
I'm tired of childrens' games

No comments: